Mystic Lake YMCA Camp is a 600 acre camp with a 90 acre private lake in the village of Lake, MI, just 15 minutes west of Clare. Mystic Lake has many amenities to offer, including 2 bathhouses and cabins with attached bathrooms.
Great quality food and great service is the key to our dining hall. Mystic Lake YMCA Camp provides a full-service kitchen that provides meals for over 200 people. Menus can be tailored to meet the needs of your group and adjusted for special dietary needs. We can even host outdoor barbeques for your group!
Food Allergies- prior to arrival to camp please ensure you have contacted camp to let them know about your child’s food allergy. This information is a part of their health form- please call us with any questions.
- Cabins sleep up to 24 campers per unit. Utilize attached bathrooms.
- Forts sleep 16 campers per unit. Utilize a nearby bathhouse. Accessed by stairs.
- Yurts are unique domed structures that sleep 14 campers. Utilize nearby bathhouse.
- Spikehorn Lodge sleeps up to 16 in six rooms and features meeting space, kitchenette, and attached bathrooms.
- All cabins have electricity and heat. All showers are private stalls.
Waterfront - Canoeing, kayaking, water trampoline, fishing, pontoons and paddle boards
Athletic field - 100 yard football field, soccer field, biking, basketball court, sand volleyball court, tetherball, gaga ball, disc golf, archery and slingshots
High Adventure - High ropes, climbing wall, low ropes course and giant swing
Creative - Arts and crafts building
Nature - Nature Center and hiking trails
Mystic Lake Camp is location on US 10 near the village of Lake. We are located within 1.5 hours of Lansing and Grand Rapids, 2.5 hours from Detroit and 40 minutes from Midland, Mt Pleasant and Cadillac.