Indoor Group Fitness Classes
We have a variety of classes that will be available at all four YMCA locations. All classes are FREE for YMCA members! Registration is required to participate. To view our class schedules and to register, please see below:
June Group Fitness Classes -
Registration opens Monday, May 17th at 6:00am. Classes start June 1st
June Class Schedules:
Outdoor Fitness Classes
What Classes are available and where?
Parkwood YMCA Thursday 6:00pm
SH1FT – Smart High Intensity Functional Training for all fitness levels. Use your bodyweight as the tool to develop speed, balance and agility. You'll build athletic fitness as you sweat through simple progressions that work for all fitness levels - from beginner to athlete.
Westside YMCA: Wednesday 8:30 am
TOTAL BODY BLAST: This class targets all muscle groups doing a combination of lower body, upper body, core, and cardiovascular exercises to help maximize your workout. Please bring a yoga mat or towel for class in addition to your pre-filled water bottle.
- • All outdoor classes will be available to YMCA members who are 13 years and older.
- • Reservations are required to participate.
- • Please follow social distancing requirements of six feet at all times.
- • Masks are not required for outdoor classes once in designated area.
- • Please bring a towel, yoga mat and a prefilled water bottle
- • Please wear shoes that are comfortable on grass and gravel.
Class schedules are subject to change due to weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, we will notify via phone call that it is cancelled. Outdoor classes cancelled due to inclement weather will not be rescheduled or relocated.
Our Virtual YMCA offers members access to a variety of online exercise classes that they can take with their favorite instructor anywhere, anytime!
To view a list of our current Virtual YMCA classes, click on the link below:
*Free with YMCA membership