Visit the YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing locations as a guest of a member and enjoy our fitness centers, pools, group exercise classes and growing community.
Daily Day Pass Fees:
- 12 years and under: $8 – Parent or Guardian Must be Present in Facility.
- 13 Years and older: $15
Must be accompanied by an active member, three guests per member per visit
We hope your visit with us as a guest is an enjoyable one. Before you utilize our facility, we ask that you review our guidelines below:
Day Pass Gives You Access Use of our Fitness Areas, Group Fitness and Water Aerobics Classes, Lap and Family Swim Times, and Basketball/Racquetball Courts.
Day Pass Guidelines:
- Guests under the age of 18 must have a Guest Pass Waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian before entry is allowed.
- Single day pass usage must be accompanied by a member.
- All guests 18 years of age and older will be screened against the National Sex Offender Database. No one listed on the National Sex Offender Database is allowed access into any YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing branches or facilities.
- All guests 18 years of age and older must present a valid government-issued ID (ie driver’s license) and carry this ID with you at all times.
- A YMCA member needs to accompany you during your visit at the Y; three guests per member per visit.
- All youth 12 years and younger will be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian during the visit and be on-site.
- Guests will have their photos taken during check-in processing.
- Day Passes are good for 1 day use at any of our three YMCA facilities, the purchase receipt is needed to access other facilities.
- Each of our YMCA facilities may determine if there are any restrictions to using the Y during peak hours.
- Each time you visit, you will be required to pay a day pass fee.