The YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing has three YMCA indoor pool locations.
Westside YMCA - West Lansing (Also has splash pool and slide)
Oak Park YMCA - South Lansing
Parkwood YMCA - East Lansing
All locations have locker rooms and family locker rooms.
Update on Mask Policy:
In accordance with the most recent ruling from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and recommendations from the CDC regarding mask protocols the following revisions to the YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing mask policy effective May 15, 2021 are as follows:
Fully Vaccinated Individuals are no longer required to wear a mask inside YMCA facilities. Those who wish to continue to wear a mask are more than welcome to do so.** A fully vaccinated individual is someone who has received the last dose of their vaccine series and two weeks have passed since that time.
Unvaccinated Individuals (Ages 2+) are required to wear a mask while inside YMCA facilities until they are fully vaccinated. Masks must be worn until you enter the pool.
YMCA Location Pool Schedules:
June Pool Schedules:
July Pool Schedules:
Available at all three pool locations
Water Fitness classes will be available by reserving your spot for the 4 week class only. Due to high demand please enroll for only one class. No drop in’s allowed. Classes are limited to 20 participants who will be socially distances approximately 8 to 10ft.
Water Fitness: Great for all fitness levels. No swimming ability required. A 45 minute class with a combination of cardio and strength.
Arthritis Aquatics:Water based classed designed to decrease inflammation and improve joint mobility with gentle strength and stretching exercises.
Please view our Pool Schedules for classes, days and times.
Family Swim is available at all three YMCA locations. To view available times, please view our pool schedules. Family Swim time will no longer require reservations. This will be on a first come first serve basis.
*For YMCA members only
- Families are limited to 6 participants who must be from the same household. Pool is limited to 3 families.
- Lifeguards and families will work out the spacing and timing between the lap pool and the splash and play pool.
- The toys and slide will not be available until further notice.
- The catch pool (bottom of the slide will be open for play)
- An adult 18 and up must be present at all times.
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult 18 and up at all times and shall remain in arms length.
- Children 6 -12 must have the parent actively viewing them at all times.
- All children 13 and under will be swim tested.
- Swim diapers are required for all children not potty trained.
- Participants may bring their own Pool toys with the following exception, no noodles will be allowed.
- Parents and children must follow updated face mask policy
Lap Lane Swim: Starting in July, we will be offering both reserved lane and drop in lane times for members to be able to swim laps. To view times by pool location, please view our schedules below.
Reserved Lap Lane Times: Reservations will be opening so two people can reserve one lane.
Drop in Lap Lane Times: These times are for members to drop in and swim laps. These will be on a first come first serve basis.
How to Register:
Please view the FAQ prior to registering. If your membership is on suspension, please contact our Welcome Center to reactivate your membership prior to registering.
1. Go to YMCA online - Click Here
2. Use the side bar to filter by location and date that you would like to reserve.
3. Click on Add to Cart
4. It will ask you to sign in to your YMCA account to reserve your lane.
For questions or having issues with reserving a lane, please contact Theresa Sheridan, Regional Aquatics Director at email@example.com