The YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing has three YMCA indoor pool locations.
Westside YMCA - West Lansing (Also has splash pool and slide)
Oak Park YMCA - South Lansing
Parkwood YMCA - East Lansing
All locations have locker rooms and family locker rooms.
YMCA Location Pool Schedules:
April Pool Schedules:
May Registration opens Monday, April 19th!
Available at all three pool locations
Water Fitness classes will be available by reserving your spot for the 4 week class only. Due to high demand please enroll for only one class. No drop in’s allowed. Classes are limited to 10 participants who will be socially distances approximately 8 to 10ft. Masks are required at all times except in the water. Face shields can be worn in the water.
Water Fitness: Great for all fitness levels. No swimming ability required. A 45 minute class with a combination of cardio and strength.
Arthritis Aquatics:Water based classed designed to decrease inflammation and improve joint mobility with gentle strength and stretching exercises.
Please view our Pool Schedules for classes, days and times.
Family Swim Reservations will now be available at the Westside YMCA from 12-12:45pm and 1:00-1:45p
- Families are limited to 6 participants who must be from the same household. Pool is limited to 3 families.
- Lifeguards and families will work out the spacing and timing between the lap pool and the splash and play pool.
- The toys and slide will not be available until further notice.
- The catch pool (bottom of the slide will be open for play)
- An adult 18 and up must be present at all times.
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult 18 and up at all times and shall remain in arms length.
- Children 6 -12 must have the parent actively viewing them at all times.
- All children 13 and under will be swim tested.
- Swim diapers are required for all children not potty trained.
- Participants may bring their own Pool toys with the following exception, no noodles will be allowed.
- Parents and children must wear a mask at all times except in the pool.
One person per lane. Lanes will need to be reserved using our on-line reservation system. Lanes can be reserved for 45 minutes at a time.
How to Register:
Please view the FAQ prior to registering. If your membership is on suspension, please contact our Welcome Center to reactivate your membership prior to registering.
1. Go to YMCA online - Click Here
2. Use the side bar to filter by location and date that you would like to reserve.
3. Click on Add to Cart
4. It will ask you to sign in to your YMCA account to reserve your lane.
For questions or having issues with reserving a lane, please contact Theresa Sheridan, Regional Aquatics Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can register for up to three times in one week.
One calendar month will be available at a time.
You will check in at the Welcome Center and complete your health screening and temperature check.
You will need to wait until it’s 5 minutes prior to your lap lane time, then you may enter the pool deck area.
No, our Locker rooms and Family Locker rooms will be available to change into dry clothes after your swim time.
Yes, showers are available in our Locker rooms and Family Locker rooms.
How to Cancel Your Reservation:
You may call the YMCA Welcome Center , you can email Theresa Sheridan at email@example.com or you may go online and cancel yourself by following the directions below.
Online Reservation Cancel Instructions:
- Login to your YMCA Account - Click Here
- Click My Account
- Click Transactions and Payment History
- Find the reservation that you would like to cancel and hit Withdrawl
If there are available lanes that day, then a member can drop in and use the lane. There is a 15 minute hold for lap lanes that were reserved, if however if a person does not show up within that 15 minutes, any member can drop into that lane to use.
These will be handled on an individual basis, by the Regional Aquatic Director
A mask must be worn at all times except when in the pool.
Not at this time, but you may bring your own.
Per the Executive Order, the whirlpool, steam room, and sauna are not available.
To receive notifications on any pool closures (weather related, maintenance, or operational) please sign up for our text message alerts. Text "YPOOLS" to 31996 to receive alerts.