The YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing has three YMCA indoor pool locations.
Westside YMCA - West Lansing (Also has splash pool and slide)
Oak Park YMCA - South Lansing
Parkwood YMCA - East Lansing
All locations have locker rooms and family locker rooms.
YMCA Location Pool Schedules:
September Pool Schedules:
Oak Park YMCA - REVISED Schedule as of September 14
Westside YMCA - REVISED Schedule as of September 14
October Pool Schedules:
Oak Park YMCA REVISED Schedule as of September 20
Available at all three pool locations
Water Fitness classes are FREE with a YMCA membership. Classes run monthly. *Reservation is required to secure your spot!
Water Fitness: Great for all fitness levels. No swimming ability required. A 45 minute class with a combination of cardio and strength.
Arthritis Aquatics:Water based classed designed to decrease inflammation and improve joint mobility with gentle strength and stretching exercises.
Please view our Pool Schedules for classes, days and times.
September Class Registration will open on August 20th at 12:00pm
Family Swim is available at all three YMCA locations. Please view times designated for family swim (marked purple on pool schedule)
Family Swim time do not require reservation. They are on a first come first serve basis.
*For YMCA members only
- Lifeguards and families will work out the spacing and timing between the lap pool and the splash and play pool.
- The toys and slide will not be available until further notice.
- The catch pool (bottom of the slide will be open for play)
- An adult 18 and up must be present at all times.
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult 18 and up at all times and shall remain in arms length.
- Children 6 -12 must have the parent actively viewing them at all times.
- All children 13 and under will be swim tested.
- Swim diapers are required for all children not potty trained.
- Participants may bring their own Pool toys with the following exception, no noodles will be allowed.
Drop-In lap swim times are available for YMCA members. Please check the pool schedule for available times (marked in green on schedule)
No reservation required. These are on a first come first serve basis. Lap Lanes are for ages 13 and up (2 per lane).
How to Register:
If your membership is on suspension, please contact our Welcome Center to reactivate your membership prior to registering.
1. Go to YMCA online - Click Here
2. Use the side bar to filter by location and date that you would like to reserve.
3. Click on Add to Cart
4. It will ask you to sign in to your YMCA account to reserve your lane.
For questions or having issues with reserving a lane, please contact Theresa Sheridan, Regional Aquatics Director at firstname.lastname@example.org