Blood Pressure Self Monitoring Program
Did You Know?
1 in 3 American adults have high blood pressure. The YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing is proud to offer the Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program at all of our locations.
How the Program Works
If you've been diagnosed with high blood pressure your can take action to improve your heart health. We provide participants with:
- Personalized support from a trained Healthy Heart Ambassador during office hour consultations.
- Tips for maintaining cardiovascular health
- Heart Healthy nutrition education
- Easy to use: portable self tracking tool
- Blood pressure monitor to have and use at home, if needed.
For more information about this program, please fill out the interest form below or contact Casey Thompson, at 517-827-9645