Whether it's a current Y favorite or something new to you, YMCA 360 matches your lifestyle with a growing library of online videos for you and your family.
Kids Yoga - Travel all over the world as you learn some of yoga’s basic movements.
Youth Soccer - Our youth sports program designed to develop basic soccer skills and drills for all levels.
Youth Sports Performance - A program for young athletes to help develop overall athleticism and reduce injuries. Use these at-home drills to help take your skills to the next level.
Instead of sitting with a dauber and waiting for numbers to be called, this version of bingo requires each family member to complete five mini-workouts—like run one lap or do 15 sit ups—to get a bingo. Or you can really kick things up by going for a blackout by completing every activity on the list.
Choose a word for each day of the week and spell the work with the workout for each letter! For a more challenging workout, complete the word multiple times.
Have a Dance Party! Check out our YMCA Living Room Dance Party Spotify playlist that has fun family-friendly songs to keep you and your family moving!. Share your dance party video with us! Tag us on Facebook and use the hashtag #YMCADanceParty
Click Below to view our playlists~
* = Account Needed
# = App Available
• BrainPop - Grades 3–8 * #
• BrainPop Jr. - Grades K–3 * #
• BrainPop ELL - All Ages * #
• Scholastic - All Ages
• ABC Mouse - All Ages * #
• Highlights For Kids - All Ages #
• ZOOM/PBS Kids - All Ages #
• Wonderopolis - All Ages #
• Discovery Virtual Field Trips - All Ages (All subjects) #
• Cincinnati Zoo Live Stream - All Ages (Science)
• National Geographic Kids - All Ages (Science) #
• How Stuff Works - Grades K–12 (Science)
• Boonshoft at Home - All Ages (Science & STEM)
• NASA - Grades K–4 (STEM) #
• The Georgia Aquarium Live Stream - All Ages (Science)
• The Monterey Bay Aquarium Live Stream - All Ages (Science)
• The San Diego Zoo Livestream - All Ages (Science)
• National Aquarium in Baltimore Virtual Tour - All Ages (Science)
• National Park Service Virtual Tour - All Ages (Science & History)
• National Museum of the Air Force Virtual Tour - All Ages (History & STEM)
• The Great Wall of China Virtual Tour - All ages (History)
• Spark by Epic - Grades K–4 (Reading) #
• Starfall - Grades K–3 - (Reading) * #
• Dreamscape - Grades 2–8 (Reading Game)
• Story Jumper - All Ages (Create Your Own Storybook)
• Duolingo - All Ages (Learn a Language) #
• Storyline Online - All Ages (Stories Read by Famous People)
• Elmo Hugs - Pre-K (Activities) #
• Typing Club - Grades K+ (Learn to Type)
• Kidz Type - Grades K+ (Typing Game)
• Delish - All Ages (Cooking) #
• Food Network - All Ages (Cooking, Recipes) #
• Gardening - All Ages (Gardening Activities & Lessons)
Mommy Poppins' 63 Easy Science Experiments for Kids Using Household Stuff >
Slime, invisible ink, and more—with items you already have around the house.
20 Coffee Filter Crafts >
Who knew coffee filters were so handy? Make a flower bouquet or tie dyed snowflakes.
Stuck At Home Science >
Check out Stuck at Home Science where you can explore science projects using household objects!
Mystic Lake YMCA Camp hopes to be a resource for families during this unique time. Check out our Mystic @ Home webpage !