Tee Up For a Cause
The YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing is proud to present its first ever association-wide Tee Up for a Cause golf outing. The outing will be held on July 14, 2022, at Hawk Hollow Golf Course, 15101 Chandler Rd. Bath, MI. The day of fun-raising will begin with a Shotgun start at 9am. The event is designed as a fun filled day of relaxation and building connections with old friends and new while at the same time supporting the mission of the Y.
Sign Up Today for eighteen holes of fun or to become a sponsor. Many sponsorship opportunities are available consult the sponsorship packet for all the details. Register no later than June 30th.
Schedule of Events
8:00-5:00pm Check in and Breakfast
8:00am – 8:45 am Shotgun Start
Lunch is provided
Prizes and Awards immediately following.
Golfers Package Includes:
- 18 holes of golf & cart
- Free driving range balls
- Continental breakfast
- Beverages & Lunch at turn
- Appetizers after event
- Hole in One Winners
- Closest to the pin
- Longest putt
- Longest drive
- Bucket raffle
- Silent auction
- Paper Mulligans
- Fun & Prizes for All
How to Register for Golf Outing:
- Click on blue button “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” that is below
- Please fill out the online registration form.
- If you are part of a team and registering individually, please indicate your "Team Name" and/or "Captain Name".
- If you are registering your whole team, there is a spot to include team members names.
- If you are an individual who will need to be paired with a team, please put N/A in the Team Name and Captain Name on the form.
- You can pay with credit card, bank draft or e-check.
- You will receive a receipt via email once you have completed the online registration form.
Click Here for Golf Registration Flyer
Become a golf sponsor!
Sponsor as an individual, with a community organization you are a part of (like a church or club), or through your company! Sponsoring the Outing is a wonderful way to support The YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing's annual campaign and to get your name into the community.
Monica Ackerson, Golf Sponsorship Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 749-2322 to become a sponsor!
Click Here for Sponsorship FlyerQuestions: Please contact: Cheri Schimmel, Development Director at email@example.com or (517) 290-0095